Saturday, November 30, 2013

Alexis Bernard Weekly Blog Post

  


MIQUEL LLONCH

This week I have decided to dedicate my blog post to photographer Miquel Llonch. He was born in Barcelona Spain in 1963. He studied at the Institute of Photographic Studies of Catalonia. Llonch began working as a freelance photographer in 1995. With numerous exhibitions and prizes, he has served as inspiration to numerous modern photographers.
I've chosen to feature him as my photographer of the week because I enjoy how he has unusual subjects. Anything from vast cities to the countryside is able to capture his attention. In the pictures above, he presents everyday life from his point of view. His lighting and angles are very interesting to me. Seeing how he is able to capture such magnificent subjects for his projects gives me inspiration as a growing photographer. For more of his work, be sure to visit http://miquelllonch.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment